- BENEFITS: Face roller — muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage; reduce facial edema and help your skin look fresh; firm your skin and make it look dewy and lifted.
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made of rose quartz. The face & eye roller is sturdy and no squeaky. The massager roller is very smooth and well-made. It provides cooling and energizes the skin.
- Gua Sha: not only can improve circulation of blood flow, but it also helps the cells in the skin get sufficient nutrition and oxygen, accelerate the metabolism of cells, and maintain the elastic state of your skin.
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge and it helps to eradicate morning puffiness and get the skin refreshed.
- Give the beauty skin care tools —- face roller and guasha —- a try and you will like them.
Package Dimensions: 38x178x249
Details: Use it twice a day, morning and night. It can reduce the morning puffiness and stimulate the blood flow. It will help to increases skin flexibility and improves dullness when using it at night.
What are the benefits of the jade roller & Gua Sha?
1. It stimulates the lymphatic system and blood circulation.
2. Help maximize the absorption of the oil, serum or moisturizer.
3. Reduce puffiness of the skin, relieve the appearance of under-eye circles.
4. Brighten complexion, tighten pores and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Help you to relax and calm the muscle tension.
How to Use
1. Use light to moderate pressure.
2. Use with sheet mask or facial oil, serum or moisturizer.
3. Use slow speed to roll on your face.
4. Use the jade roller after facial cleansing without any makeup on.
1. Use the big roller on your chin, forehead, cheeks and neck.
2. Use the small part under the eyes and around the nose.
3. Roll the roller in an upward and outward motion.
4. Apply on the neck and then move up to your face.
5. Each section 3-5times and then move to the next section.
You can switch between the larger roller and small roller depending on what part of the face you want to use it on.
Facial guasha is a treatment to fix dryness, breakout, and aging.
1. Make sure the tool is flat.
Take the larger tol and go up your neck 10 times each section.
Switch the more curved section and go on your chin always moving upwards 10 times.
2. Use light to medium pressure.
You don’t need to put a very pressure on it, a very light touch will help to seep serum into your skin.
3. Speed is slow and mindful.
Guasha can also be used for your larger muscles, such as areas on your shoulder. Use the flat stone and it helps to relieve pain and stiffness.