Brand: Real Techniques
Color: 4 Miracle
- MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE: Get ready for an airbrushed look and flawless application with this 4-piece makeup beauty sponge set covers a full face, corrects any misshapes and adds color to your favorite features.
- BLENDER SPONGE SET: Use rounded sides to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion; the precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections; use flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSHES: From foundation to liner our brushes & beauty sponges flawlessly apply primer, concealer, eyeshadow & more. Keep your brushes germ free & clean with our makeup brush & sponge cleansers.
- QUALITY MAKEUP APPLICATORS: We provide brushes for primer, concealer, foundation, color correction, highlight, contour & more. Look for some of our makeup brushes & sponges that’re ideal for liquids, creams & powder.
- REAL TECHNIQUES: Launching in 2011, Real Techniques created cruelty free makeup brushes with you in mind. Goodbye basic eyeshadow applicators & fingers – hello high quality makeup brushes.
Package Dimensions: 48x155x90
Release Date: 02-08-2016
Details: Optimize your beauty routine with the #1 branded makeup sponge. This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic. Look for the color orange! Also, our makeup sponge is egg-shaped with a point tip at the bottom and angular, planar portion at the top. These trademarks are a sign of Paris Present Incorporated quality.